Family Guides by Grade
This school year has been very unpredictable and hard for everyone, especially for kids. It is important to remember that it is completely normal for kids to be slightly behind academically. Below are family guides by grade level that include tips to help your child(ren) as well as academic norms. This school year has been anything but normal, so take that into consideration while reading.
Kindergarten Family Guide
1st grade Family Guide
2nd grade Family Guide
3rd grade Family Guide
4th grade Family Guide
5th grade Family Guide
Parent Teacher Conferences:
Hello Parents! December 1st- December 4th are Parent Teacher Conferences. December 1st and 3rd are night conferences, and the 2nd and 4th are day ones.
I am more than happy to attend any classroom conference, or set up a seperate conference with you to discuss your child. Please email me or your child's teacher to set this up.
Back to School Night Information:
- Back to School Night is October 7th from 6:30-7:50.
- Mercerville will have a Choice Board which can be found on our website's main page.
- A presentation about my school counseling program and related information can be found within the Choice Board.
- You can also access it via the link tab to the right titled, "Back to School Night Presentation."
- Teachers will be holding three 20 minute live Google Meet sessions at 6:30-6:50, 7:00-7:20, and 7:30-7:50.
- I will be available during Back To School night hours, so if any parent would like to Google Meet with me, please send me an email :)