Mrs. Geraldine Melone, RN, CSN
phone: (609) 631-4171 ext 2956
A few reminders to ensure the safety and wellness of your children
- Emergency contacts must be updated. Any changes in contact information, please notify the nurse's office by e-mail or phone @609-631-4171 ,extension 2956.
- Health records are important to be up to date, any changes please call or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Immunizations All children are required by New Jersery Department of Education and the Department of Health to be immunized prior to entry to school. 5th grade students will not be admitted to 6th grade without Meningococcal vaccine and Tdap which should be given after 10th birthday.
- Please report any student that is absent by 10AM and the reason that they are absent. Please call 609-631-4171 , to ensure the safety and wellness of your child.
- Keep your child home if they have a fever of 100 or greater, any vomiting,diarrhea, or infectious disease such as conjunctivitis(pink eye)
- Please also remember that they must be fever free for 24 hours before returning to school, and without any fever reducing agents.(tylenol or ibuprofen)
- Please remember that all medication to be given at school must be in the original container and accompanied by a physician's order. Also, parents/guardians must deliver each medication and sign a parental consent. No student is to deliver any medication to school or from school, including any over the counter medications.
- If your child needs cough drops at school a note from you along with the drops are to be brought into the nurses office.
My office is open from 8:25AM until 3:45PM daily. Please feel free to drop in if you have any questions or concerns about your child.