Hello to my new fourth grade friends!
My name is Ms. Williams, and this is my third year teaching fourth grade at Klockner Elementary School. I am looking forward to our school year together!
We are starting school on September 8th and we will be in person, no online learning. The first day is a half day; students may enter the building at 8:45, and they will be dismissed at 1:15pm.
Please look at the announcement tab for any new updates or information I may have during this school year.
You can always email me at email@example.com with any questions or concerns
- three 100 page composition notebooks
- three 1 subject spiral notebooks
- one 24 pack of Crayola Crayons
- one 8 pack of Crayola Markers
- two glue sticks (no glue bottles please)
- one box of gallon size Ziplock bags
- one set of earbuds/headphones
- one pencil pouch (no boxes/hard containers)
- one pack of pencils
- two boxes of tissues
I can't wait to work with this group, and I am excited for our time together in fourth grade!
Degrees and Certifications: