Mrs. Laverty’s Pre-Kindergarten Supply List
- A plastic folder (the paper ones get wet easily)
- 3 Large boxes of tissues
- Regular size child’s backpack (not toddler size).
- Change of clothing: 2 pants, 2 long sleeve and 2 short sleeve shirt, 3 to 4 pairs of underwear (if not in diapers/pull ups), socks and shoes (labeled with your child's name in a ziplock bag).
- Diapers or Pull ups (MUST HAVE VELCRO) if your child is not potty trained. We have wipes, but if your child requires a special brand, please bring it in with their name labeled. If we run low on wipes we will request it later in the year if you child is not potty trained.
- A choice of 3 snacs every day (It is helpful to have a variety we will give out one).
- Water in a reusable water bottle is prefered. Please DO NOT bring disposable water bottles (the CAPS are a CHOKING HAZARD for some children).
- 3 Photos of your child (They will be hung in the classroom and might cut or glued for a project).
Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Solveig Laverty
Mrs. Laverty is a full day, Special Education, Pre-Kindergarten teacher at Yardville Elementary. She has a masters in Elementary and Special Education from The College of New Jersey. She has five years of experience teaching Pre-Kindergarten students and 1 year experience as a Basic Skills-Language Arts teacher. Over the summer she completed an 11 hour certificate program, on the Foundations of Evidence-Based Strategies (Preschool Age) through the website https://autismcertificationcenter.org/.
If you have a student in Mrs. Laverty's class please feel free to contact her at: email@example.com