Mrs. Alcott's Class
Words of Wisdom
Come to school with a smile.
Try your best at everything you do.
Find a reason to laugh every day.
Don't forget to have fun learning.
Make me proud!!
I am so excited about this year! Please use my website as a way to stay involved with your child's education.
I will update it daily with information that will help you keep your child on track.
I can't wait to see where this school year takes us.
The following is a list of supplies that you will need to help you get off to a great start this year.
All items should be readily available for your child to use each day to complete assignments starting on September 8th.
● A pack of 24 count Crayola Crayons
● Glue sticks
● Expo markers
● Index Cards
● Notebook for daily work
● Addition and Subtraction Flash Cards
In addition, if your child is planning on returning to school during HYBRID learning, you will need to have the following items.
Due to the fact that we cannot share items in school, students will need to have their own supplies to be able to complete classwork.
Supplies will remain school in your child’s desk for the duration of the school year.
1. Please bring in the supplies on the first day of school when we return to the classroom.
2. Make sure all items are labeled with your child’s name.
● 1 extra mask
● Water bottle
● 24 count Crayola Crayons
● 4 glue sticks
● 1 pair of scissors
● 1 marble composition notebook – wide ruled
● 1 package of white 3x5 index cards
● 2 boxes of pencils (12 count each)- Please sharpen
● 4 black Expo markers (no color markers please)
● 1 box of tissues
● 1 box of gallon ziploc bags (10 bags) for storage of items
● 1 pair of headphones for computers-- no Ear Buds (can be purchased at Five Below)