Degrees and Certifications:
Welcome to Ms. Nomejko's 6th,7th & 8th Grade Classes:
Ms. Nomejko is a Self-Contained Science and History teacher: Please email me with any questions at any time. email@example.com
What materials do I need to purchase for class?
- pens & pencils
- a highlighter
- Standard Notebook
- 3-ring binder
- a folder
How will I be graded?
- Summative - 50%
- Tests and projects (BIG assignments)
- There are 4 types of tests: grammar content, reading comprehension, notebook and vocabulary
- Formative - 40%
- most work falls into this area
- Independent Practice - 10%
- practice worksheets
- If there are 10 problems for homework, and you complete 8, you will receive 8 out of 10 points. That equals an 80% B for that assignment.
What will happen to me if I get in trouble in class?
- first offense - warning
- second offense - private conference with Ms. Nomejko
- third offense - parent contact
- fourth offense - conference will ALL of your teachers
- fifth offense - guidance involvement
- sixth offense / serious offense - office referral
Consequences for inappropriate behavior are determined on an individual basis and will go hand in hand with the steps listed above.
Google Classroom Codes:
6th Grade Science: 2e4hv26
7th Grade Science: smg5rdg
8th Grade Science: uitcsm5
Remind App Codes:
6th Grade Science: 88k3a3g
7th Grade Science: f7363e
8th Grade Science: k998f29