Some Reminders from Greenwood School Health Office
- Each school year, your child will be seen in the Health Office for a health appraisal (height, weight, vision, hearing, and blood pressure). If needed, you will be contacted for further follow-up by a physician.
- All students must comply with New Jersey State Immunization requirements or they will be excluded from school.
- If your child needs to have medicine during the school day contact the health office and you will be given forms to be filled out by the parent/guardian and the physician.
- Medication must be provided in a pharmacy container with proper label and date.
- All medication must be brought to school by an adult.
- Please call the school on the attendance line if your child is going to be absent or late. Call 631-4151 and press #4.
- Please remember to sign the student in at the main office, if they are late.
Emergency Contact Numbers
- Update phone numbers when needed.
Absence Due To Fever
- Children with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or more may not be in school. Children should be fever free for 24 hours without Tylenol or other medication prior to returning to school.