4th MP GRADING: My grading policy will remain the same.
- As has been the case all year, assignments are due BEFORE the start of class the following day.
- Assignments turned in on the due date but after the beginning of class will receive 85% credit.
- Assignments turned in one day to one week late will receive 75% credit.
- Assignments turned in more than one week late will receive 50% credit.
- Quizzes and tests will lose 5 points for each day they are late.
On 2/2, many students began using the Kami extension on a regular basis for completing assignments and assessments. (Students MAY continue to work on paper, if they prefer.)
- For the rest of the year, students MUST submit their own work. If they do not have their own camera (or a scanner), then they must use Kami.
- At this point in the year, all students should be submitting work in Google Classroom, not by email.
- Students are NOT required to purchase a stylus. However, having one will make their lives easier! (They are available, reasonably priced, on Amazon.)
- Students are NOT permitted to TYPE their math. (WORDS/EXPLANATIONS may be typed, but MATH WORK may not!)
REMEMBER: Students are NOT required to print out worksheets, notes, etc. I encourage them to do so because this will make their lives a little easier. However, it is your decision (as it would require A LOT of ink and paper).
- If students do not print out the work, they are welcome to complete it on a separate sheet of paper or using Kami.
- Students who are in school will receive a copy of all notes and assignments.