Reserving Books for Curbside Pickup
Watch the video tutorial below to learn how to reserve a physical library book using our online catalog.
Pickup Instructions (Hybrid Learners)
- When your book(s) are available for pickup, you will receive an email from Mrs. Micharski.
- You will have one week to pick up your book(s) from the date of your email notification.
- Ask your ELA teacher for a pass to come to the library to pick up your book. (See Mrs. Micharski for pickup.)
Pickup Instructions (Remote Learners)
- When your book(s) are available for pickup, you will receive an email with pickup instructions from Mrs. Micharski.
- Reply with the specific date when you will pick up your book(s) at Grice.
- Pick up is from Monday-Friday from 9am-3:30pm
- Ring the buzzer and state the reason for your visit.
- Someone will bring the book(s) out to you.
- The lending period is 3 weeks.
- Your due date is stamped inside.
- Please return your books on or before the due date.
- Hybrid Learners may return books to the book return slot in the library circulation desk. Ask your ELA teacher for a pass to the library to return your book(s).
- Remote Learners may return library books during school hours by placing the book on the cart located outside the main entrance. Please ring the bell to let a staff member know your book has been returned.