Here are a few tips to remember when using Google Classroom for our Spansih class.
- Remember that the 'STREAM' view has general posts and gets filled fast. Assignments won't always pop in the stream!
- Use the 'CLASSWORK' tab to see an organized list of everything posted and find assignments.
- Don't forget to mark items 'done' or 'turned in' when required.
- Use the 'TO-DO LIST' found in the 'CLASSWORK' view to see anything that needs to be turned in or marked done.
- If you have a questions, post a private comment. Don't post a comment for the entire class to see unless instructed to do so.
- Keep notifications turned on so you don't miss assignments, announcements or responses to your posts.