Class Rules and Expectations
With the two of us working together, you can be successful in math this year! I will give you the knowledge, tools, practice and help that you need to improve your math skills. But, you need to:
- Participate in class and complete your homework.
- Ask questions and work together with your peers.
- Use your note pages and homework to study for your assessments.
And finally, you need to be:
- Respectful to yourself
- Respectful to your peers
- Respectful to your teacher
- Respectful to the classroom and supplies!
Appropriate behavior is always expected so that everyone has the opportunity to be successful and improve their math skills this year.