Sports Physical Forms
Sports Physical Forms are required for EACH SEASON / EACH SPORT/ for EVERY ATHLETE
(please continue to scroll down entire page for all of the information)
Which forms do you need? See below.
(Either the Complete Physical Packet or the Update Packet.)
***Hard copy must be handed in to School Nurse - NOT emailed.
Drop off at the main entrance of the faculty parking lot: DOOR 25 during regular school hours.
Inside there is a bin labeled Sports Forms.
Complete Physical Packet: These 4 forms must be completed yearly by MD & PARENT
Update Packet: These 2 forms must be completed for EACH subsequent sport/season by PARENT:
Only if the physical in nurse's office is < 1 year old (365 days) from the try-out date
(PLEASE CHECK DATE OF LAST SPORTS PHYSICAL WITH NURSE)
1.Please schedule your child's doctor's appointment in time to meet the DUE DATE.
2. Students will NOT be allowed to try-out without proper paperwork!
3. Please print out the forms or pick up a packet inside Door 25 entrance/Faculty parking lot.
4. Physicals are to be done by the student's personal physician/pediatrician. After returned to School Nurse, all sports physicals will be approved/co-signed by our District MD Dr. Rednor.
5. If physical is not handed in by the DUE DATE, it is the athlete's responsibility to get the packet approved/co-signed by our District MD, Dr. Rednor. For students handing their forms in by the due date, this will be done by the school as a courtesy. Dr. Rednor is located at 1 Washington Blvd. Suite A, Robbinsville, NJ.
5. Return these forms fully completed to the Nurse's Office.