Hello, during the remote learning period all of my assignments will be posted on google classroom. The Links to the classrooms are as follows.
A.P. European History
Important Information pertaining to AP Exams from AP Central
Students remain eager to take AP Exams and to have a chance to earn credit and placement. We surveyed 18,000 AP students and 91% indicated they want to complete this important step, urging us not to cancel this opportunity they have been working toward. We’ll continue to support students with free resources through exam day.
The AP Program will invest heavily over the next month in the following ways:
AP Updates for Schools Impacted by the Coronavirus: https://
- For the 2019–20 exam administration only, students can take a 45-minute online exam at home. Educator-led development committees are currently selecting the exam questions that will be administered.
- AP curricula are locally developed and we defer to local decisions on how best to help students complete coursework. To be fair to all students, some of whom have lost more instructional time than others, the exam will only include topics and skills most AP teachers and students have already covered in class by early March.
- Colleges support this solution and are committed to ensuring that AP students receive the credit they have worked this year to earn. For decades, colleges have accepted a shortened AP Exam for college credit when groups of students have experienced emergencies.
- Students will be able to take these streamlined exams on any device they have access to—computer, tablet, or smartphone. Taking a photo of handwritten work will also be an option.
- We recognize that the digital divide could prevent some low-income and rural students from participating. Working with partners, we will invest so that these students have the tools and connectivity they need to review AP content online and take the exam. If your students need mobile tools or connectivity, you can reach out to us directly to let us know.
apcentral.collegeboard.org/ about-ap/news-changes/ coronavirus-updateFree Remote Learning Resources (Live classes, Free AP Review Classes): https://apstudents. collegeboard.org/coronavirus- updates#free-ap-classes