All incoming Freshmen will need to turn in the complete Physical packet below.
* All forms can be dropped off at school. There is a locked black box on the wall at the main door entrance.
In order to participate in a school sport, the student must be signed up for the sport and attend the pre-sport meeting. The coach will let the student know which forms are needed to be cleared for participation. If unsure, they must see the school nurse in a timely manner. Physicals are good for one year (365 calendar days). A current physical must be on file in the nurse's office. If you are planning to participate in a sport and have had a physical which is current, you still need to fill out a Health History Update and a Permission Slip. As a result of a State Mandate, requirements for sport physicals have changed. Students must have their physical performed at their own private physician and the doctor must have completed the NJ State cardiac module. For students without medical insurance, please contact the school nurse.
Please note the following important information regarding sport physicals.
- All physicals must be completed using the forms mandated by the State of NJ
- History Questionnaire, to be completed by parent/guardian and student, and reviewed by the doctor completing the physical.
- If any question is answered "Yes" please explain in the section provided as to when and if concussion if cleared by a doctor. For any cardiac conditions please include cardiac clearance from a specialist.
- Physical Examination Form and Clearance Form to be completed by the physician/health care provider. This form must have the physician’s signature and stamp on it. No other forms will be accepted.
- All Physicals must be reviewed by the school physician, per regulation. Therefore, they must be submitted by the assigned school deadline.
- Please schedule your child's appointment in order to meet the DEADLINES.
- Late paperwork may cause a delay in participation.