Cell Phones and Earbuds/Headphones
BY THE TIME THE BELL RINGS...
- Headphones/earbuds must be out of your ears and PUT AWAY.
- Cell phones (and any other electronic devices) must be PUT AWAY in one of the following locations:
- Cell Phone Daycare
- IN your book bag, purse, pencil case, etc.
- In your locker
- NOTE: UNDER A FOLDER IS NOT AWAY!!!
- Cell phones, etc. are NOT to be used UNLESS I tell you otherwise.
- Cell phones MUST be placed in the cell phone day care!
- If your phone, game, earbuds are out at ANY TIME during an assessment, your test will be taken and given a ZERO and a discipline form will be sent to administration, per the district policy.
- NO EXCEPTIONS!
THIS IS YOUR WARNING!
- I reserve the right to initiate the discipline process (outlined in the student handbook for cell phone use) at any time the above rules are not being followed!