Codes to join my Google Classrooms:
***Parents: if you are not already receiving updates from Google Classroom, please e-mail me and ask to be added. If you join using the codes listed below, you will be added as a student - which will cause confusion.
Block 1/2 code: nrc4mc3
Block 4/5 code: hbwwitl
Block 7/8 code: yhnpalj
Classroom email summaries for guardians
Note: You can only receive summaries for students with school accounts.
As a guardian, you can receive email summaries showing your student’s progress in classroom.
- You can choose the frequency of the emails, such as daily or weekly.
- You can unsubscribe or remove yourself from Classroom at any time.
Guardian email summaries include:
- Missing work—Work that’s late at the time the email was sent
- Upcoming work—Work that’s due today and tomorrow (for daily emails) or work that’s due in the upcoming week (for weekly emails)
- Class activity—Announcements, assignments, and questions recently posted by teachers
Start receiving email summaries
As a guardian, you must receive and accept an email invitation before you can receive email summaries. Only teachers and administrators from your student’s school can send these invitations.
You have 120 days to accept an invitation before it expires.
- The teacher or administrator emails you an invitation for a particular student.
They can send it to any email address.
- In your email program, open your email invitation.
- Click Accept.
If you’re not the guardian, click I’m Not The Guardian.
***To receive these emails, please send Mrs. Conover an email at email@example.com with the subject: Google Classroom. Include the email address(es) that you would like to receive the summaries. ***