Check out these great sites that will help you keep your child reading at home, especially during the summer!
- www.startwithabook.org - Helps you choose books based on your childs interests. Also provides ideas for using books and downloadable activities!
- www.atyourlibrary.org - Ask your librarian for a list of events and resources
- www.raisingareader.org - An early-literacy and family engagement program for children from birth to 8 that helps families develop book sharing routines.
- www.rif.org - Information to help you motivate your child to read and explore a variety of topics, including making summertime reading fun!
- Homework: Helpful Tips for parents when it comes to helping your child with homework: http://www.njea.org/parents-and-community/family-involvement/for-parents/homework