We are excited to announce that we are starting a new award for members of our Technology Department. The Technology Representative of the Year is given to a Technology Department staff member who:
Exemplify outstanding customer service in the district.
Use creativity and resourcefulness in assisting staff throughout the district.
Go above and beyond to resolve technology related issues.
District Technology Manager
(609) 631 - 4100 ext 3068 (Not to be used for reporting computer issues, please use this link to report issues)
To find a policy listed below, please type the policy number in the search bar.
- Policy 2361 - Acceptable Use of Computer Network / Computers and Resources (M)
- Policy 3321 - Acceptable Use of Computer Network(s) / Computer and Resources by Teaching Staff Members
- Policy 4321 - Acceptable Use of Computer Network(s) / Computer and Resources by Support Staff Members
Need Technical Assistance For Staff?
- For issues with computers, laptops, desktops, chromebooks, smartboards, projectors, student accounts, google accounts, computer accounts, internet, and phones, contact the Technology Help Desk.
- Email: email@example.com
- If you are in a school, please contact your building based technology contact for level one support.
- For issues with PowerSchool, Registration Gateway, and the Back To School Portal please contact the Data Processing staff of the Technology Department.
- Technology / Data Processing Office: (609) 631 - 4100 ext 3096
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Need Technical Assistance for Parents and Students please use this link.