Ms. Niedrach - Student Assistance Counselor / Anti-Bullying Specialist

  • Contact information:

    609-631-4149 x 3601

    Welcome to my page!

    If you would like to see some resources, please go to my google classroom:


    If you are in crisis, click the Counseling Resources portion of the Guidance Office site or dial 911.

    Or check out the SAC Times for more resources:   Student Assistance Counselor Times

    Feel free to contact me about ANYTHING.  I am available by email, google hangouts or google classroom.  Be safe!


    What is a SAC?

    SAC stands for Student Assistance Counselor.  As your SAC at Crockett, I provide a variety of services to students who are dealing with non-academic issues that might interfere with their ability to achieve in school.  This allows us to reduce risk factors and increase positive assets so that students can more effectively learn, grow and reach their goals.

    To this end, some of the services I provide include: 

    • Individual counseling and Assessment
    • Group counseling
    • Family counseling
    • Crisis intervention
    • Coordination with and referral to outside agencies
    • Coordination with School Counselors and the CORE team, Suicide Prevention and I&RS committees
    • Information Resource for issues relating to substance abuse and mental health
    • Coordination with Police/Probation/DCPP
    • Serving as our school's Anti-Bullying Specialist
    • Provide In-service and training to Staff


    Some issues I address include:

    • Substance Abuse by the student
    • Substance Abuse by the student's family member or peer
    • Other addictions (e.g. gambling, internet)
    • Emotional Distress
    • Bullying
    • Stress/Anxiety
    • Anger Management
    • Death and Grief
    • Self-injurious behaviors
    • Disordered Eating behaviors
    • Peer mediation/conflict resolution
    • Bias/Discrimination
    • Sexual Orientation/Identity
    • Family issues/divorce
    • Healthy relationships


    All services are confidential unless a student is in immediate danger.

    Services are voluntary unless a student is under an administrative contract.


    Referral Procedures:

    Any student who wishes to utilize SAC services may stop by the office to make an appointment. My office is located in A House Office.

    Parents, family, community members, students and teachers may also refer a student if they are concerned that an issue is affecting his or her abilities in school. I can be contacted in person, by phone, or by email.

    If you refer a student, your referral will be kept confidential.